Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top Eleven Lou Reed Songs



1. Venus in furs
i am tired I am weary I could sleep for a thousand years

2. What Goes On
see the bells up in the sky somebody's cut the string in two

3. Pale Blue Eyes
down for you is up

4. Candy Says
I hate the big decisions that cause endless revisions in my mind

5. I'll Be Your Mirror
reflect what you are in case you don't know

6. Heroin
all the politicians making busy sounds and everybody putting everybody else down

7. Sunday Morning
I got a feeling I don't want to know

8. Waiting for the Man
best thing you learn is you always have to wait

9. All Tomorrows Parties
a hand me down dress from who knows where

10. Beginning to See the Light
wine in the morning and some breakfast at night

11. Sister Ray
i couldn't hit it sideways